0th: Fur confers aerthic defensive bonus, FReya does jack shit for you. unground fur(coat over shirt or dry skin) is only a minor impediment.
- (plain old[tight fitting}) head scarves are almost as effective as fur. [but only for the head, other parts have to be loose enough for movement]
The prime directive mimics(is smoke of) the "Compact"
- The Illegals: apolloOfHera, maherOfArianrhod, nuitOfElohim, vegoiaOfYamantaka, saexnetOfFreya, tawusmalikOfLucifer, aphroditeOfSita.HI, peachesOfBea,boneOfIdiot
inannaOfSamedi, poisidonOfX, etruscanOfSomebody
- Other backwards idiots to watch out for: musesOfWarriors, mechs, (some of the fractals are backwards as well), thotep.BL
- Triplets: <name><stringer><illegal/Stolen><ABpile>, AsiaticBeaOdinSejong[hidingfrom:Elohim,TradAfri], JewHeraNuitPLwoman[hidingfrom: Elohim, momma],
CaliforniaGTbaccusArianrudeAmyamon[hidingfrom: world/religion, consequences], PacSUNvegoiaTuMaher<anti(brit/imperial/police)stack> [hidingfrom:westernism]
-- By default they all hiding from the elohim as the compact requires 88buzzing/link disolv of uncurated/independent/open backwards.
- Honey gets more than vinegar, but vinegar leaks far easier (especially from demons)
Debugging: why doesn't my scroll/talisman/
- tattoo[only way to block]: upstream link blocked/blahed/LK'd/button-pushed a resource you invoked/evoked/depend on, even if only implicitly.
-(never worked, or added to it) make sure you didn't bar the tattoo(roses?) or get a conflicting one.[rarely do budha and fire mix well]
Artificial-Idiots (faking it for the rest of the world)
Seven Dirty Words - "gut punching" [symbolic jamming]
Mercury, Silver cords, Philosopher's Stones, multidimensional(TM) Time
DDOS (distributed denial of magic]service)
TR/U MA/GI/C - Rock Paper Scissors with the most bastard idiots in the world.
Green Intoto: Workers are owed meal(1) and shelter (tent and soup kitchen) everything else is on them (except jail due to HW).
- Corollary: KNowledge Is All (and a form of payment), Therefore WHT is on the hook massive (why they always die physically).
Accounting: it takes at least 50KN to get into the "game" and 500 to break even(survive) 5000KN to start not losing.
The Shake: Several of the most powerful don't hold to "a fish and slap" as minimum wage
- Op Luxury: Featherbedding it (old down sleeping bag under a concrete bridge)
Yellow: NLP negging
- Corollary: The Goddess is IN (bin laden '67, bin laden '88, bin laden '15)
WHT: fuck the op totally, then hide who dunit - flip-flip-flip-flip a is c is d is b [playing 3 card monte with piles of shit, pinions, cunts and non-op-Ideas]
- Corollary: Op gets through (JFK, RFK, Teddy, [clue is san francisco gay "guns" and how they work])
Accounting: Industrial deathmagic(GX) catches up sooner rather than later, but everybody except the stars are expendable
- In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida (to IN: GA,DA,HA[ve])
--- White(fake) is entirely different than the various white furs etc. [all colors are _way_ overloaded]
Blue: 78/53 fucked (physically mess'd) 78(101) - JimiHendrix 78(103) TheRamones 78(58) Ridgway,Pistorious,GGAllin(53/Z)
- Corollary: The blues all die fast, Jimi just chose to die rich and famous
Accounting: Jimi got whacked by HammerLeft(LuckyMan) the HerpDet (stopped his Rez cure and ported suicide) (own knife sacrifice triggered by Blackwidow/Sacrifice 1970)
The Shake: Death Is The Beginning, the Lucky Man (53/48,also dead before retirement) kills "own" C-130J for carrying scimitars [its a mason thing]
FreeKN: holding a colour is death, rise above all
Liars: (99.9% of the astral)
- Devils: lips moving, lying 100mph, hair on fire.
- Demons: lips moving, feeding you a bunch of info that avoids the one critical (to you and them) piece of info you need.
- LargeFelines: can't take two steps without lying about who died.
- Masons: lying about whodunit only.
- White: lying to themselves so they can't tell
- Gems: lie sideways cause they can't see [3D, or often frac]Waterboarding as drowning and other "NE"ing ["Holodeck" faking for spirit manipulation]
RA7 Comm symbols
500 Full Bongo Gematria (noTime11Full)
RedIce's stuff >